*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

The settings that I have mine set to are what I run continuously.

But I think you need to retest your system because from what I can ascertain from your screencap, your resolution is set to 1152x864, but all the other scores that have been posted here were achieved with a resolution of 1280x1024, the default setting. Thus I do not believe your score is valid, because the whole point of this thread is for people to compare their systems to other people's systems. When you start changing the settings, you are compromising one's ability to compare their system to yours.

That is the resolution the program set by defualt.
The highest resolution it will set to is 1440X900.

That is the resolution the program set by defualt.
The highest resolution it will set to is 1440X900.

Then your screen must not be capable of 1280x1024, because I know for a fact that is what the settings on the 3DMark06 demo I downloaded were set to, and I didn't alter them.

Even if your screen can't do 1280x1024 I still don't think your score should be put into the list. It would ruin the consitency and integrity of the scores in my opinion. It's like the difference between city mpg and highway mpg ratings on a car.

Then your screen must not be capable of 1280x1024, because I know for a fact that is what the settings on the 3DMark06 demo I downloaded were set to, and I didn't alter them.

Thats correct, 1440X900 is max resolution for 19' Wide screen.
I ran whatever the program set as defualt.

Ive been over this before, last time we had a 3dmark06 thing..

Its not a problem so long as OP puts the stipulation next to my score.

Thats correct, 1440X900 is max resolution for 19' Wide screen.
I ran whatever the program set as defualt.

Ive been over this before, last time we had a 3dmark06 thing..

Its not a problem so long as OP puts the stipulation next to my score.

Oh alright, I was not aware that there was already an understanding of that fact. However, if you check the list, there is no stipulation present.

Oops, I just realized that I posted my GPU clocks wrong on here, lol. They're supposed to be 665/1070...can somebody change please? Thanks ^_^.

Hay, am i a liar for running suicide runs? I have in fact posted my scores at 24/7 but my top score isnt exactly stable 24/7 :p Btw, hopefully i'll be able to break 20k this weekend, hoping to hit around 22k @ 3.9ghz and 750/1050 SLI GTS512.

Run the benchmark at the settings you run all the time.
Otherwise, yes, I will call you a liar.. :)

Any suicide runs can be basically ignored. :p
Put that in your pipe and smoke it. :p

but getting up that high is just as hard as getting a good 24/7 run

thats almost like saying, people who sprint suck.. cuz they can't go as long as someone who jogs ;)

Back
Top Bottom