Got a new case (Antec P182)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurusan

Golden Master
Well I bought this case used for a nice price and am very pleased.

It's much more professional looking than the Antec 900, of course much quieter, and wire management is great! However, airflow is nothing compared to the Antec 900....I had a passive northbridge heatsink that kept the NB under 39-40c...and now I've already seen it go to 52c. No worries though I'll just strap on a quiet 92mm fan :)

I'd like to get a side window in the future and paint the interior satin black...but I need to save some money for awhile so I just quickly threw it together and it will look like this for awhile.

You guys know what the case looks like with its side on so I'll just show the goodies:

i58605_IMG3041.JPG

i58604_IMG3046.JPG

Very nice indeed... Im considering one very seriously. Whats the wire management like? It actually looks better in 'real life' than on the pictures.

Im considering selling my 900 (he needs a new case) to a mate and getting one.

Wire management is great. There are holes all over the mobo tray and everywhere you would need them.

The only thing is that the 12v 4/8pin CPU power cable might not stretch (didn't on my Toughpower 750w)....so you may need to get an extension.

I just got the same case less than a month ago; it's so quiet, I can't even tell my computer is on sometimes, haha. My friends come over and are extremely surprised how quiet my system is, haha.

Can you post a picture of your wire management with lights on? Are you adding any additional fans?

I'll post pics tomorrow...and yeah I've added 2 120mm fans on the front intakes.

So I have 5 fans:

-1 x rear exhaust
-1 x top exhaust
-1x PSU wind tunnel thing
-2 x front intakes

How much difference did that thermalright cooler make on the northbridge. Thinking about picking one up if i decide to keep my 680i.

How much difference did that thermalright cooler make on the northbridge. Thinking about picking one up if i decide to keep my 680i.

No idea...I bought it with the thermalright. :)

It looks like a darned good cooler though...would expect high 20s to low 30s load temps with a 92mm fan. Looks sexy too :)

I'll post pics tomorrow...and yeah I've added 2 120mm fans on the front intakes.

So I have 5 fans:

-1 x rear exhaust
-1 x top exhaust
-1x PSU wind tunnel thing
-2 x front intakes

I'm not that knowledgeable with airflow; but what difference will those 2 front intake fans make?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom