*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

14943 | Ste | Q6600 G0 @ 3.7 Ghz | 8800GTX 768MB @ Stock | XP Home 32bit Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

How in the world did you score so high? Are you certain that your GTX is not overclocked? I score just below that with everything pushed to the max, and we both have 2 gigs RAM, q6600, and GTX, except my q6600 is 100mhz slower. Which 8800 GTX do you have? What are the clocks?

edit: wtf? You cheated on your resolution, you have it set to 1152x864. I don't think your score is valid because everyone else has to have theirs set to 1280x1024

How in the world did you score so high? Are you certain that your GTX is not overclocked? I score just below that with everything pushed to the max, and we both have 2 gigs RAM, q6600, and GTX, except my q6600 is 100mhz slower. Which 8800 GTX do you have? What are the clocks?

Stock, not overclocked at all.

Im not like other members that will do sucide clocks just for a score. Which I think is crap, because you should only run the clocks you run 24/7.... Suicide runs are MEANINGLESS.

The settings I ran are the settings that I play Crysis with.

i hate all you people and your high clocked q6600's :(

It took a ton of voltage and nearly killing my cpu to get it to clock that high. I'm now down to only 3.2 for everyday use because I don't want to prematurely kill the cpu.

It took a ton of voltage and nearly killing my cpu to get it to clock that high. I'm now down to only 3.2 for everyday use because I don't want to prematurely kill the cpu.

You should only bench using the clocks your using 24/7.

Otherwise its basically lieing...

Im not like other members that will do sucide clocks just for a score. Which I think is crap, because you should only run the clocks you run 24/7.... Suicide runs are MEANINGLESS.

I agree.

The settings that I have mine set to are what I run continuously.

But I think you need to retest your system because from what I can ascertain from your screencap, your resolution is set to 1152x864, but all the other scores that have been posted here were achieved with a resolution of 1280x1024, the default setting. Thus I do not believe your score is valid, because the whole point of this thread is for people to compare their systems to other people's systems. When you start changing the settings, you are compromising one's ability to compare his or her system to yours.

So in essence, you are just as bad of a "liar" as you claim people who run suicide clocks are.

Back
Top Bottom