Gears Of War Movie Blu Ray Exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD my tv is 30" crt as well.

and a 30" LCD is 4 times the price.

I'd rather watch my CRT than my smaller, future 24" computer screen, even if it has clearer picture.

now if you could spend the cash for a 30" lcd monitor thats a different story. But then again 50" Plasma TV's are on sale here for way cheaper than any decent 30" LCD screen i've ever seen. And i've looked XD gaming on one of those would be sick.
There Is a huge differece, if you want to pay for it. I rarely watch tv so i can't justify spending 1100$ on a huge plasma. Or 1300ish on a 30" LCD.

Of course if someone handed me a bunch of cash you can bet you're bottom dollar I would. The picture is incredible. but nothing my working wages can afford.

with download limits like they are in Australia, there's no way downloading 50GB blue-ray .iso's is going to be feasible any time soon.

Do all ISP's have download caps, they do have them here but not on all of them, most of them largely have a 'friendly usage policy' so if your continuously downloading huge files, they will put you low on the priority list so other people don't get slowed down performance.

Do all ISP's have download caps, they do have them here but not on all of them, most of them largely have a 'friendly usage policy' so if your continuously downloading huge files, they will put you low on the priority list so other people don't get slowed down performance.
there are I think about one or two uncapped plans, but they're either:
1. very expensive
or
2. not that high speed

My ISP doesn't cap/throttle me and im using up almost 700GB in bandwith per month avg. lol

My ISP doesn't cap/throttle me and im using up almost 700GB in bandwith per month avg. lol

Hehe... well talk talk say they do... but i notice no difference and i download several 500mb movies for my PSP aswell. I must hit 50 or 60GB

We all know what you download TheEnd.. :p

You will never ever here me say this, but i need to ask you a question.

Whats the best Blu-Ray player for sub £400 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom