Intel 45-nm Q1'08 lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I might as well not upgrade in a year & half or even more depending.. I'm not in a hurry here, but my next upgrade for CPU would be obviously a Quad-Core probably one of those..

These are amazing processors. I have already seen 4.5ghz from a E8500 on the intel stock cooler!!!

These processors are all such amazing overclockers that now they will be FSB limited by the motherboard :( We need higher multipliers for cheap!

(not to mention they are 8-10% faster clock vs clock than the 65nm Core 2s in gaming, even more so in some other applications)

Ya i was noticing that too. If you look, the 9300/9450/9550 all 3 have the exact same FSB, which leads me to think that they are 7x, 8x, and 9x multis, or 8/9/10 multis. Most mobos dont like to run a sustained 450+ FSB so overclocking is going to become a LOT more dependant on the motherboard than the cpu, unless you opt for one of the unlocked multis or the highest locked multi. Seems like 9550 might be worth the extra dough over the 9300 just so you dont have to run a 500mhz FSB.

I like the looks of that 8400...out benches my e6750...I wonder how well it'll be in OC'ing.

The Q9450 is gonna kick some major ***!!!

If I pass a test from the state board this weekend, I could get a huge payraise so I think I might know where my first paycheck might be going.

I make $1500 a month right now, but if I pass I will add commision onto that and I will probably make somewhere between $4,000 and $12,000 a month!!

I will buy a new mobo, a Q9450, and another 8800GT. Maybe a pair of 500 GB HDDs too.

SCREW IT!! I'm just gonna sell this thing on ebay and build another one, put like $2500 into it!!

SCREW IT!! I'm just gonna sell this thing on ebay and build another one, put like $2500 into it!!
I'll take the GT, and possibly the Hiper PSU if you'd part it out =P.

The Q9450 is gonna kick some major ***!!!

If I pass a test from the state board this weekend, I could get a huge payraise so I think I might know where my first paycheck might be going.

I make $1500 a month right now, but if I pass I will add commision onto that and I will probably make somewhere between $4,000 and $12,000 a month!!

I will buy a new mobo, a Q9450, and another 8800GT. Maybe a pair of 500 GB HDDs too.

phase change!

I'll tell you what, that Hiper is a really good PSU for my system. It looks VERY sexy in an Antec 900 also. I doubt you can get a better look PSU in the 900.

Lol it'd be better than the one that I have now, since that one is modular and mine isn't >.< (Mine is an OCZ GameXStream 700w).

Well, it looks good because it is a shiny metallic blue with blue LEDs that match perfectly with the 900 LEDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom