Crossfire X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no intel and nvidia are two completely seperate company's i would say ati is closer to intel then nvidia is, which is funny because that means amd is suplying cpu's to there enemy lol, anyway tehre arent any quadfire boards for intel, but intel does have some crossfire boards that are 3x better then amd boards, look at any x38 board there all simply amazing, especially my maximus formula lol.

Hmm. Okay, so you you guys rather have a pc with a Phenom and 4x 3870's, or a Yorksfield Quad with 2x 8800GT's?

Okay, i think im just gonna go with that. Thanx. (Now all i have to do is save up all that money... lol.)

Save up for a large LCD monitor with a big resolution too. As that's only when SLI or Crossfire is worth it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the 3870s dual slot cards? So quad crossfire wouldn't be possible with them. Unless you replace the heatsinks with single slot coolers, or use watercooling.

Or you could go quad on the 3850s.

Or you buy this motherboard:
Extreme PC
Should fit all of em nicely.

If you got the money to buy 4 videocards, you should be able to have to buy some more effiecent cooling for em anyway.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the 3870s dual slot cards? So quad crossfire wouldn't be possible with them. Unless you replace the heatsinks with single slot coolers, or use watercooling.

Or you could go quad on the 3850s.

its possible with HD3870's just that you can't have any PCI cards along with it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom