*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

I was surpised my system go over 5k with a mild CPU overclock and the GPU as high as I could get it LOL

as for me.. i'm aiming for top5 when i get my 2nd 8800gtx... 18k here i come.. if my mobo will allow it.. 20k!

good luck im sure you can as the other systems in the top5 match yours

lol saves u being disapointed then and there

i think you'd be in the 3k range w/ the 6800gs... if i remember right

Well with my 8500gt i had barely got over 2k, and it has similar performance to a 6800gs.

you had to burst my bubble...

Just letting ya know man, but you can still run cod4 at 800x600 on high with that card. It looks decent too, believe it or not.

Well with my 8500gt i had barely got over 2k, and it has similar performance to a 6800gs.

Just letting ya know man, but you can still run cod4 at 800x600 on high with that card. It looks decent too, believe it or not.

well atleast I can run Halo CE and SF at this monitors native resolution :)

but after I get this just setup, I'm getting a hd2900pro with XT BIOS for $130 so I'll buy it from the Egg if I get a chance, or maybe a 8800gt, we'll see if I can ever save that much :D

but Thanks to Nosboost all I need to buy is a Mobo and I can get setup

haha,ya,noproblem...idon'thaveaspacebarrightnow...so,i,gotta,type,in,otherways....but,i'll,convince,my,friend,to,buy,a,new,gpu,soon,so,you,can,get,that,gs,that,he,still,has,of,mine..lol

Back
Top Bottom