dvd burner optimization help

Status
Not open for further replies.

justo5873

Solid State Member
ok i have 2 burners on my pc 1 which came with it an additional i installed the burning soft ware i Use is nero 7 ultra the 1 with every thing the the burners are lite on models 1 is light scribe with max up to 16x the other 1 is a non light model with up to 20 x both cAN DO DL AN RW IT,S TAKING WAY TOO LONG FOR ME TO BURN MOVIES ............. HERE ARE MY PC SPECIFICATIONS Hardware
Base processor
Sempron (P) 3500+ 2.0 GHz
1600 MT/s (mega transfers/second)
Socket 939
Chipset
ATI Radeon Xpress 200
Motherboard
Manufacturer: Asus
Motherboard Name: A8AE-LE
HP/Compaq motherboard name: AmberineM-GL6E I HAVE 1278 MB S RAM BTW ANY HELP ON HOW TO FULLY OPTIMIZE THE BURNERS FOR MORE SPEED AN PRODUCTIVENESS

It's all dependant on movie length and media your using...
It shouldn't take hours to burn a movie...

Have you updated nero? Updated the firmware/driver for the burners?

ok im using tdk dvd-r 1- 16x i tryed to burn ia m legend whic is 1 hr an 45 min ithink so it takes close to almost 2 hrs to burn it also i did the updates for my multimedia program which is nero that i use

ok im using tdk dvd-r 1- 16x i tryed to burn ia m legend whic is 1 hr an 45 min ithink so it takes close to almost 2 hrs to burn it also i did the updates for my multimedia program which is nero that i use

That doesn't seem that off. Since your processor is slow, the movie conversion is slower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom