9800 GX2 - ooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOh

^^You can't just point to one person and say "haha you were wrong!"

A lot of people thought that the 9800 would be really fast.

Yes I can simply because "those" people whos names shall not be mentioned think their geniuses and somehow know what the future will hold even more then Nvidia themselves

Yes I can simply because "those" people whos names shall not be mentioned think their geniuses and somehow know what the future will hold even more then Nvidia themselves

You completely disregarded the rest of my post which was everyone thought it would be a new architechture, no one expected them to just slap together two GTS's and call it a day.

I still think its stupid that everyone uses crysis as a benchmark when it doesnt even support SLI properly. I actually LOST fps by enabling sli. Crysis is a stupid stupid game that was overhyped and isnt worth a crap. Glad i only paid 30 bucks for it.

lol? i loved crysis. was fun as heck and I had no problems running it at the highest res my screen would handle. and i didnt need sli. and it looked better than any game i've ever seen. so i don't even care about the higher resolutions for that one. but to each his own I guess. 'i think its stupid that everyone and their dog is constantly bashing hardcore on a good game just because it wasn't optimized for crap or sli enabled'. yeah i'd be po'd about the sli thing if I had paid for two cards and couldnt even use it. but just because i'd be mad doesn't make it any less of a good game, content and gameplay wise.

yeah i never thought they'd go as far as slapping two 8800's together. just feels like they're doing whatever they can to cut costs and make money.
well thats what companies are supposed to do, but come on. with the flood of GT's and GTS's of all different shapes and sizes.. it's getting a bit ridiculous XD

makes me wish ATI could still perform XD my old radon x300 was a beast. i'll always like the company more, even if I like nvidias cards more. >.> not to mention the term crossfire is just cooler sounding than 'sli'. lol

oh well on a side note at least performance is still increasing lol. but even then since its basically two cards in sli with only a 30% increase it still means they haven't made sli any better yet. I wonder if they're even working on it?

meh screw this talk on efficiency, until we have something as demading as crysis, and yielding better results.. there is no say on any of this...

there are no games w/ the physics or graphics are crysis.. so there's no way of saying if its efficient or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom