xp pro, and vista home basic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that? Cause you dont understand the concept of UPGRADING???? If it was as simple as replacing the boot files you would have a dual boot system. Not a upgraded system. Dont blame M$ cause you dont have a clue what you are doing. It isnt their fault that you upgraded and now ant to go back. YOU UPGRADED NOT THEM. DONT BLAME THEM FOR YOUR MISTAKES.

If you would know about the upgrade process you would have known this already. If you only had to replace the boot files then it would be a upgrade would it? No that means you would have fully installed Vista and had to full OS's installed. Stop blaming everyone else for your mistakes and stupidity.

so basically microsoft sux

you don't understand do you...

Upgrading is exactly as Makaveli just said 1 post ago... and again 3 posts back, Upgrading replaces Windows XP System Files (aka all the dll's and Extensions for Vista this excludes Multimedia files, documents etc etc) or in simple plain English: YOU CAN'T GET YOUR XP INSTALL BACK

you don't understand do you...

Upgrading is exactly as Makaveli just said 1 post ago... and again 3 posts back, Upgrading replaces Windows XP System Files (aka all the dll's and Extensions for Vista this excludes Multimedia files, documents etc etc) or in simple plain English: YOU CAN'T GET YOUR XP INSTALL BACK

He never understands, he just gets mad at us.

He never understands, he just gets mad at us.

Well he can get mad all he wants. Wont stop me from pointing out how it was his fault over him blaming everyone. If he continues then i just wont answer his questions. I mean h3ll you gonna get mad at me for telling you the truth then why bother answering your questions on a free site.:p

do you guys see any swear words? How can you tell I am mad? I am not mad in this thread, but i think that there was atleast 1-5 threads where I was mad, but this isn't one of those.

I tried halo 2 on xp and I got it installed: yeah.

The problem is that Live makes you do an update or you can't play single player or anything. You can't even get to the main menu. When I try the update it says something about syntax. I tried google, but that didn't seem to help me out.

so basically microsoft sux

basically you don't know the difference between and UPGRADE and a FRESH INSTALL.....

also usually if you get a crack to play a game, it doesn't work for mp..

2cents.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom