Windows Subscore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Falcon 921

Daemon Poster
Just thought it might be intersting to see what people have in in the way of there Vista scores. I saw a thread that started to get there but thought it still might be intersting to see who has what out there.

I have 5.9s all the way across (Desktop)

4.1 Video (Laptop)

I have a 11. :p

The scores are no way a rate of your system. For 2 reasons. 1 they do not rate fairly. How is it i can have 3GB of DDR2 RAM and score LOWER than someone with 1GB of DDR RAM? I have seen it. It happens.

Also 2. It can be hacked to show what ever you want.

I know that it is not the most acurate I have seen it give me different ratings if I redid it right after it did a test, gave me a higher score as for the hacking thing I did not know you could do that. I just thougt it might be a little intersting thats all. An 11 is crazy cool though... What you running a server board with 32 gigs of ram and dual proc board with dual quad cores? lol

That is what i mean by hacking. The highest score you can get is 5.98 right now. I hacked it to read 11. ;)

I only have a P4 3.4GHz with 4GB DDR2 RAM. I know i posted this shot in the Vista thread. Would ahve to find it again.

Honestly i dont remember anymore. I cant seem to find it. If i find it again i will make sure to post how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom