good LCD Monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no acer arn't that good my friend.
You should go with a samsung, there the best you can get. If you play games alot you should go with a 2ms response and around 2000:1 contrast

Also don't buy a monitor from walmart.

Acer is a good brand, no its not a sammy but in terms of low budget, many people are happy with acer's.

Acer is a good brand, no its not a sammy but in terms of low budget, many people are happy with acer's.

I agree, acers are not bad low quality monitors, but he said hes willing to spend a bit more so he could get a 206bw samsung for around 300 shipped.

Sceptre arn't half bad either but i wouldn't recomend a dell JAE, there nice but they tend to be over priced.

Acers not low quality at all though, the picture may not be as sharp but in terms of quality, my screen is very well built and came with no dead pixels, had it over a year already.

Acers not low quality at all though, the picture may not be as sharp but in terms of quality, my screen is very well built and came with no dead pixels, had it over a year already.

Acers are ok for people that want fairly good quality for lower prices. Im not saying acers are crap im just saying some one like me that is a graphics artist, they will want some thing a bit better, and any gamer that can aford it will also want as good as monitor as they can get. would u rather use an acer over a sam? Im just saying. If he can afford $300 he should go with a sam 206BW. If not he should go with an acer.

Acers are ok for people that want fairly good quality for lower prices. Im not saying acers are crap im just saying some one like me that is a graphics artist, they will want some thing a bit better, and any gamer that can aford it will also want as good as monitor as they can get. would u rather use an acer over a sam? Im just saying. If he can afford $300 he should go with a sam 206BW. If not he should go with an acer.

Acer does have the x and p series by the way, which are made for sharp graphics, ideal for gaming. Never used one of those but i would imagine theyre comparable to the sammys. The acers you see for $200 are actually from the value series, the low end.

Products & Services - Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom