New from Texas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSLEO

Solid State Member
Hi All!

I'm RL. I'm a college student in Texas.

I'm very behind on technology - that's why I'm here! - but I'm hoping to catch up and learn as much as I can.

More about me:
I ride horses. Used to train, but got hurt about a year ago - so no more of that. I still compete and show.
I'm a triple major. One of which is BCIS (Business Computer Information Technology) - which is a big part of why I'm here. I'm a quick learner, and used to be UTD on all the new "stuff" - but quit following it a few years back and now it's haunting me because there have been SO many improvements and new designs since then. It's a bit overwhelming.
I use a HP dv6000 laptop with Windows Vista - and I like it, haven't had any problems so far. But, I'm really not familiar with any other OS so I may find something better suited for me in the future. Who knows.

Anyway, can't wait to start posting and getting to know some of you better!

Just a couple pictures as well:

This is me.
n18813694_32108923_8117.jpg

And these are my horses and me.
n18813694_32547970_6072.jpg

Great to meet you, RL. Welcome to Tech-Forums.

My wife's cousin is big into horses. She trains them (quarterhorses) and gives riding lessons, as well as boards them in her stables. No web site, unfortunately (she started to, but didn't). She is/was also an elementary school teacher (she decided to leave it and open up a grooming salon).

Heh, Dallas. I just moved out of texas about a year and a half ago. So far this forum has caused me to spend about 3500 bucks on parts in the last 4 months. Hopefully you dont fall into the same trap.

Welcome DSLEO! You'll learn tons in this forum.

Off topic, but that's an awesome welcome banner TKey. Looks official too. Better than mine.

Well here's my old banner:

And again, DSLEO

Welcome-to-TF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom