Apple Itunes Install Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it give you this error during the install or after? Try deleting the program files folder for iTunes

There are other apps out there that can put your music on a iPod other than iTunes. The thing with iTunes is that it is written for OS X. they port it over to Windows. It doesnt always work and is buggy for the most part cause you can see for yourself. It works on 1 system but not the other. That is a common thing i hear with iTunes. that is why i have used anapod explorer cause it works so much better.

so true........

Try Google, they have hundreds of free software downloads :)
Come back if your having trouble finding one and/or need some recommendations.

Yes, pls provide some good recommendations for freeware, I've tried a bunch after searching on Google and many of them are not very user friendly.

Thanks.

if you are looking for ipod software, anapod explorer is the way to go. but it isn't free

There are other apps out there that can put your music on a iPod other than iTunes. The thing with iTunes is that it is written for OS X. they port it over to Windows. It doesnt always work and is buggy for the most part cause you can see for yourself. It works on 1 system but not the other. That is a common thing i hear with iTunes. that is why i have used anapod explorer cause it works so much better.
I have already given you the best alternative.
if you are looking for ipod software, anapod explorer is the way to go. but it isn't free

Eric has said the same thing. It may not be free but it is the BEST out there. Better than iTunes which is junk.

I have already given you the best alternative.

Eric has said the same thing. It may not be free but it is the BEST out there. Better than iTunes which is junk.

exactly. it gives your ipod an explorer interface with a simple drag and drop for song and playlists. the songs keeps their regular name in the hidden files of your ipod when viewed from my computer (Itunes scramble it up to stop pirated music). it also let you copy your songs back to your computer. you can back your ipod up with it's copy gear feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom