Gaming PC for friend budget £475

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahryt, well if im right your sitting your GCSE this year, if you take a IT course at college, they might have MSDN for there students http://www.techist.com/forums/f9/msdn-157683/ << i started a post on it, but you can get some microsoft products like vista, xp visual basic and so on for free, you can just download them.:)

I think it would be better to go with PC6400 ram, and the DS3 seems to be a very popular cheap mobo, and yeah, vista has DX10 which the 3850 supports so I'd def go that route.

ahryt, well if im right your sitting your GCSE this year, if you take a IT course at college, they might have MSDN for there students Msdn << i started a post on it, but you can get some microsoft products like vista, xp visual basic and so on for free, you can just download them.
i just looked at that....why does it cost $699 for the same subscription that costs £435 in the UK? has someone REALLY got the exchange rate mixed up or are M$oft just trying to rip us poor brits off?

erm works out like a £135 more, we always get ripped off, everything comes out over in the usa, cheaper and quicker than over in the UK:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom