9800 GX2 - ooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOh

You should save up and get one for your new Computadora.

Is this the top of the line 9000 series or should we be expecting something more powerful?

yes.. but also I'll be saving up for a new PSU(because I don't wanna blow up yours with a Dual-Core GPU), a Phenom BE also

but first I need to get a Video card (for basic running) and a Mobo for all the parts to go into (thats priority one.. getting the basic one up, all I need is a board and the Video Card)

Yes! That falls right within my EVGA Step-Up period! Even if it didn't I would have sold my 8800GT regardless, but yes!

:)

Hmm so it looks like I was right (as usual.. j/k heehee)

They are expected to be 450usd on launch.

yeah I was surprised when I saw the estimations on here O_O I read that the 3870X2 is supposed to be like $400-500? theres no way the 9800GX2 could afford to be double that.....

hrmmmm. very nice price tag, but won't scare me from buying my 2nd gtx!

1536mb > 1024mb!!!! lol screw you people and your g92 cores!

Thanks for the link. 450.00 doesn't sound too bad actually... hopefully the 3870x2 is released around the same time so we can see some benchmarks... with a price like that, I'm not sure if I want a 3870x2 or this now. It's all going to be up to the benchies.

that price doesnt make sense though...unless they plan to drop the price for every card.
why would someone get an ultra when you get get a card better than it for cheaper...
i would step up to it for sure if its that price though...

nvidia = the way its meant to be played

lol

though i am a huge ati fan.. they're just not up there anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom