9800 GX2 - ooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOh

They could charge $1000 or even more and there would still be people buying for braging rights and quad sli. They wouldn't sell a lot of them but they can just make it low production with high profit for each card.

how much u selling ur GTX? My close friend could use it, depending on it's condition......

I'm selling it to someone else here on tech-forums for 460.00... not bad considering I bought it from newegg for 550.00. The condition is very good, the only thing is there are a few minor scrapes on the front of the card because of the way evga packaged it, the plastic must have rubbed against it during shipping or something because that's how it was when I first opened it... that's the only thing wrong with it though; it's a very good overclocker and runs pretty cool.

I would have considered selling it to your friend but I already have a buyer. Sorry.

isn't that the same PCB and cooling apparatus they are using on Tesla? except Tesla uses three of these

I don't understand why you guys think it's going to be so expensive....prices of all hardware are dropping radically due higher yields.

except the qx proecssors ; ; lol. i think it's goign to be more expensive just because they can afford to charge that much, and probably will, if only for a little while.

right now people know they're on top so everyone who wants an enthusiast rig will pay Almost whatever they charge. unless they turn out to be duds.

Hmm so it looks like I was right (as usual.. j/k heehee)

They are expected to be 450usd on launch.

We know that the 9800GX2 has 2 printed circuit boards (PCBs), as did the 7950GX2 in its time, two graphics processing units (GPUs) using 65 nm nodes (most likely G92s with 128 stream processors), 1 GB of memory (512 MB for each GPU) and two DVI outputs.

We don't know yet if the GeForce 9800GX2, which is supposed to be 30% faster than the 8800 Ultra, will support Quad SLI configurations.

The expected price: around $449 US. Expected announcement date: February 14, 2008.

geforce_9800gx2_front.jpg

geforce_9800gx2_connectors.jpg

Exclusive: Nvidia GeForce 9800GX2 | Tom's Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom