Hmammen going Intel??? Waaaaaaa???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. But I doubt any game will come out within the next few months that will be that demanding. And I'll be gone all summer working at a camp with no access to my comp anyway. If a game like Crysis does come out during that time, I will have made enough money to buy a new card.

im gonna go with Bliteresty on this one. Sure the G92 outperforms the RV670 n possibly the R680, but 10-20fps differ? IMO, i think that anything that can run a game on max settings at 60 fps or higher is good enough for me. I mean, u cant really tell the differ from 60 to 80 fps not too much.

im getting the HD 3870 x2 as well.

im geting cross fire 3870's, i have an x38 mobo, nvidia chipsets are to much of a hasle, the 780i chipset is 680i, wiuth a enw south bridge tis all, so you will still have the same ocing capability's and the same problems such as memory controler and sata problems, intel's x38 is probably the best performing and most stable chipset out to date, and crossfire 3870's will do me very well, iwas thinkign at oen point to just forget it and get the 8800gts512mb as it would be cheaper, but im determined to beat vdubs score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom