SLi!! and others worklog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
Nosboost300's 20k Worklog

Untitled-1copy-1.jpg

Yup, in my work uniform.. and at work.. show's how much free time i got here ;)

welp... after being out of the dual card game since the 7900gt... i'm coming back to it and ordering my 2nd 8800gtx on 1/11/08!!!! i'm uuber excited! and along w/ that i'll be buying the retention kit to my scythe ninja to get back into the cpu oc game as well!!!

the minute i get it all up and running i'll be sure to show everyone some pics and 3dmarks!!!! i guess this'll be my lil log... and not only that, if i have enough money left over imma buy me a soldering iron and do some volt modding on these gtx's ;)

yup, i'm just dumb enough to try ruining 500 dollar hardware :)

ah yes, looks like i may get the gtx sooner... we'll see.. chances are looking good :)

and mods... the title is retarded.. can we changed that to Nosboost300's 20k Worklog

You sir...are fruity. But good luck with not killing a GTX. Hopefully i'll get my 680i back this week and actually be able to post my 20k.

lol.. imma take number 1, no matter what i have to do!!!!

i will be ordering a 780i the follow paycheck so i can oc my q6600 better.. then after that i'll be buying my new case.. which should be the thermaltake mozart

lol and that picture was one a co-worker took of me!! haha, you'll never see me w/ a serious picture ;)

then once the 9 series comes out (not that retarded 9800gx2) i'll buy a new gpu, and another cpu, and i'll have me 2 computers :)

Actually, the 780i from pretty much all testing has shown that it doesnt overclock ANY better than the 680i. I'm going to go back into the upgrade queue once it gets closer to the end of the line. I wanna wait and see how good they actually end up being first.

well i have a gay fusion type 680i that won't let me do past 3.3... soooo anything better than that is okay w/ me.. i bet your 650i can do a better job than my pos

and thanks peter!
*edit*
and peter... it didnt change the main title that you click on.. lol

well i have a gay fusion type 680i that won't let me do past 3.3... soooo anything better than that is okay w/ me.. i bet your 650i can do a better job than my pos

and thanks peter!
*edit*
and peter... it didnt change the main title that you click on.. lol

Dude, this 650i wont overclock AT ALL. Anything i try and it wont even post. And since it doesnt even have the double bios so i have to clear the cmos manually... Screw that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom