All Programs listing in Windows Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxs304

Baseband Member
Does anybody know how to organize the "All Programs" in Windows Vista. In XP you had to merely right click on the task bar, select the start tab, click advance, and it would display all the programs included in Start Menu. You could then create new program categories and drag a drop whatever programs you wanted to include in that particular category. In doing so, you could shorten up the Program Start list. Wndows Vista doesn't seem to have this facility.
Thanks.

Thanks for the reply Osiris. I checked out the ling in your reply and did as instructed at the web link Vista Tips, and when I click on Explore it brings up a Start Menu Explorer, but only a few items listed in the Start Menu are shown there. There are many more shortcuts listed in the Start Menu when I click on the Start button but they are not shown in this Explorer Window. How do I find the rest of the Start Menu shortcut items? I have searched for the others but I guess I'm just not looking in the right folder.

Woops ... I neglected to click "explore all users" rather than just "explore". When doing so, all the program shortcuts were listed. Sorry about that. Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom