Gaming PC for friend budget £475

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice build. I'm at work so I can't check the links... hope the case is a nice one.

Yeah, looks good. A few things that stood out:

you could save and get a P35-DS3R mobo, losing the xfire support and Wifi-AP

I don't know about that PSU. It may be great but if you are going to save cash, the PSU is NOT the place to do it.

I'd say spend a bit more on a Corsair HX 520.

The VX450 is also good, but a little on the down side. I would think that the 520 would be enough if you want to xfire, but there is the 620 as well. All of these are really good.

for just about 40 euros more you can upgrade to the Q6600, but other than that it looks like a good build.

He dosnt really need quad core and dosnt have the budget, and about the PSU i used it in another freinds pc i built, Athlon 4200+, ATI X1550 2GB DDR2 MSI matx mobo, 80GB SATA HD, the PSU has been going strong in that build so far and it is of good quality and again he dosnt have the budget to stretch to a corsair PSU as he probly wont be xfiring anyway

lol he already has one and Vaanish if he goes with thhat board then he may be able to get a Q6600 :D

You could get vista for an extra £5 on top of what you are paying for xp, but i suppose XP is better at the moment for games to run on, but furture games will be designed for vista:) something you may want to think about:D

Lol, butt i can always give him my copy of vista when he wants to make the switch so its all covered :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom