Alienware vs Falcon Northwest

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was younger I always remember hearing "Well, AMD is better for gaming" I heard that all the time, for years and years. So, now maybe Intel will be in the lead for years... Who knows? AMD might kick back up, or be 2nd place for another year or so.

At any rate, I don't think AMD would die. Its just their turn to hold the silver medal for awhile. :happy: <--- That face is creepy.

AMD completely destroyed the old netburst architecture...I'm not sure if that's going to happen again though.

I mean Nehalem is due out Q4 2008 and I have a feeling performance is going to be quite impressive with that one.

actually they didn't :p

The first true 64bit processor was made in 1991 by some weirdass company for Silicon Graphics workstations....and Intel had the Itanium (64bit processors) 2 years before AMD had their 64bit chips selling..........and even had time to go through a revision with the Itanium 2 before AMD began marketing the AMD64 and Opty processors.

Was about to mention that

+1 for you

hahah thanks, i just felt i needed something team fortress 2 related and whipped something up in about 15 min

great scene i caught.. too bad you can't see the whole thing

the spy just snuck up on that heavy, and while that happeneda grenade was chucked down at the spy's foot, and i was just killed by the heavy!!! just an intense scene!

TF2 is the best isn't it?

I love riding the off topic train!!! But yeah all of us here could put our pc skills together and make a new company that would own alienware/falcon northwest lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom