Question about ATItool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used that tool but i ended up formatting my computer because that tool corrupted my catalyst CC causing my applications lag or not work, i tried uninstalling reinstalling my ATI drivers and nothing, i used that Driver cleaner Cr4p and still nothing, so i formatted the whole HD

it needed a format anyway,(too much junk)

i dont plan on keepign the card logn enough for the fan to die out heh. but yeah like anythign in the world, the harder you run it the shorter it'll live.

i only run mine at 100 under full load. half the time i forget heh. i just liek to run it cause it keeps my case temps down and drops my cpu temp by 2* or so lol.

Just think of it like that castrol commercial where they pit the 2 cars against each other and run them both at max rpms until one dies.

I have my fan set at 60%, ramping up to 80% at a certain temp, and 100% at another. So far it hasn't jumped up and I'm Folding with my card.

My X1950XT is now running at X1950XTX speeds (650/1000), no problems. I was playing CoD4 online last night and had no problems with it (most graphic intensive game I play).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom