Hmammen going Intel??? Waaaaaaa???

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm..well....luckily i still have the receipt so i will give UPS a call tmrw and see whats up....im going to be ticked off if someone just took that box.....about 150$ of hardware.

Vernon is gonna go on...

300px-Rampage_Header.jpg

RAMPAGE!!!!!!!

dude hmammen, just upgrade to AM2+ now, get a 5000+ Black Edition, OC it, then sell it to one of ur buddies for cheap when the Phenom 9900 or Phenom FX-82 or higher come out in March, that is my plan.

EDIT:

ahh nvm, looks like u already ordered. Good luck with ur build.

dude hmammen, just upgrade to AM2+ now, get a 5000+ Black Edition, OC it, then sell it to one of ur buddies for cheap when the Phenom 9900 or Phenom FX-82 or higher come out in March, that is my plan.

EDIT:

ahh nvm, looks like u already ordered. Good luck with ur build.

no havent ordered the CPU or mobo yet or ram. just PSU and case and WC>.....

^ you and Chris Chadwick are gonna have a war for the Forum's 3dmark06 Record

that was the goal....insane clocks and high 3dmark scores....except im going for 1st in 3dmark08...;)

Definately going to get some LN2

also, what is chris planning on getting?

as i said earlier, get the q series just before the qx, which should be the q9600 i think it was?? cuz then you'd have enough money saved from that to pick up to 9800gx2's

as i said earlier, get the q series just before the qx, which should be the q9600 i think it was?? cuz then you'd have enough money saved from that to pick up to 9800gx2's

yea maybe...i will hold out on the CPU for a while and see....and i will prolly get the 9800GX2 but with the mobo i want it doesnt support sli?? so maybe just one card.

somebody pwned teh 7900gs!!!

and i'm in southern NH, amherst, inbetween nash and manch-vegas right on 101 and 101a lol.

My boy lives in Amherst off 101a right next to that roast beef shop and Portfolio's hair salon. Near Super Walmart where all the freaks hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom