Hmammen going Intel??? Waaaaaaa???

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting results....and i know....everyone will think it is ridiculous to spend that much but i really want to. Notice the 2nd place guy used a QX9650 and it was clocked at 4.5 ghz and the first place guy used a E6850 clocked at 4.0ghz. But w/e im going for clocks and bragging rights, and besides, it has 2 more cores.

no offense but i dont see any bragging right in spending over 1K on a processor that only performs a little bit better then a dual core for less then half its price
if anything that would make me feel like crap lol

i'll definitly pick up the opty. i'm probably gonna put together either a server or a something of the like that i can put it to good use. so hit me up with a pm on a price and depending no how much it is i'll take it off your hands.

but you can build an entire PC not far off from the Yorkie performance in terms of gaming for the price of the CPU alone!

I mean, do what you want, I'm just trying to give a reasonable point of view

He did have an Extreme Kentsfield there so its not that far off pricewise. Do I think its expensive? **** yea, but if he's willing to spend that much why not just grab a Yorkfield

edit: Noticed it was an error

in the computing business (for the most part) you get what you pay for..

woah, thirdshiftdj, you live like an hour away from me. LAN PARTY!@!!!@#!&R*

somebody pwned teh 7900gs!!!

and i'm in southern NH, amherst, inbetween nash and manch-vegas right on 101 and 101a lol.

OT: Hunter, wth happened to the 7900gs? Did somebody rob it or something>

wtf?!?!?! you never got it? i thought you received it and the dvd drive. wow. OK, UPS is ****ing me over. I contacted them 2 weeks ago and they said they shipped it to the wrong place but they would fix it, then, about a week ago they said they got it to the right place. So wtf? If they left it at your door....is it possible a neighbor could have picked it up?

wtf?!?!?! you never got it? i thought you received it and the dvd drive. wow. OK, UPS is ****ing me over. I contacted them 2 weeks ago and they said they shipped it to the wrong place but they would fix it, then, about a week ago they said they got it to the right place. So wtf? If they left it at your door....is it possible a neighbor could have picked it up?

i doubt it man.. people who live around me..... are... maybe they stole it.. but my mom is home like every stinking day.. so.. idk... things are just bad luck for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom