AMD Overclocking Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official AMD Overclocking Thread.

yeah the overall 3dmark score for the GFX sucks I am just borrowing my dads until my 8800gt comes in. I am interested to see what you can get BigyLilu with a good case and good cooler, obviously both of those are both better than my stock fan and heatsink.

yeahhhhh. also clock that thing up d00d. that voltage is wicked low and unless its running hot for some reason you could totally crank that up.

also the cpu score for that is only around 800 points off of a the q6600 clocked around 3ghz.

I will probably do so tomorrow when I get my new case which has much better cooling. I will also do some more testing and monitoring with prime95 since I have been using other programs but I hear its the best and helps determine stability very well.

that and orthos are the best from what i've heard. also get everest ultimate and go to run teh stability test, just don't run it, and it will monitor the temps on a nice little graph and you can hop up and leave and come back and check out the load / idle temps.

I think p95 is a little more intense then Orthos. You just have to open multiple instanaces of it and select your own core affinity.

If you want a rock solid overclock try both.. (not at the same time though. :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom