Hmammen going Intel??? Waaaaaaa???

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet deal, what model is hte saitek? i picked up an eclipse 2 at bb the other day and love it to no end. and i've got a copperhead so im all set.

btw, what are you doing with your old rig? cause i'll pick up the opteron if it's up for sale. also its a 939 rite?

ah I totally agree with you there. I can't stand stupid ricers with 450whp understeering, undriveable civics with no lsd, cut springs, and crap brakes.
exactly, i could rice my car out, but thats not my style, and i like to keep it at a clean, sleeper look.

anyways, back on topic.

Ram suggestions?? i need a 2x2gb kit, and the ballistix 6400 only come in 2x1gb kits.

sweet deal, what model is hte saitek? i picked up an eclipse 2 at bb the other day and love it to no end. and i've got a copperhead so im all set.

btw, what are you doing with your old rig? cause i'll pick up the opteron if it's up for sale. also its a 939 rite?

i just have the first eclipse...i love it though.

get some z-5500's and wait for the regular q series of yorkies

eh....my z-530's work great. not really looking to get another setup. So what will be better about the Q series?

same performance???

of course (when overclocked of course)

Just like the QX6850 vs the Q6600....

....the age old argument of buying an Extreme flagship CPU vs waiting for the mainstream reasonable cpus to come out. That's why I was saying, you're better off with a Q6600...and you can just upgrade to a Q9550 or something when it comes out....and save 800 dollars til then

yes it will be for sale soon...within the next 2 months. It will be dirt cheap and the fastest dual core 939 cpu you can get your hands on right now...considering they dont make them anymore. I will let you know.

also...i love the fact that i got sigged...haha....

of course (when overclocked of course)

Just like the QX6850 vs the Q6600....

....the age old argument of buying an Extreme flagship CPU vs waiting for the mainstream reasonable cpus to come out. That's why I was saying, you're better off with a Q6600...and you can just upgrade to a Q9550 or something when it comes out....and save 800 dollars til then

ok...well i guess i will see what happens. This build is happening by the end of this month so if i feel like i really need this CPU then i will get it, if not then i will just go with a q6600 and upgrade later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom