Hmammen going Intel??? Waaaaaaa???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea...someone understands. I know it may seem like a waste to some, but this is just extra money i have laying around from christmas, previous sales, returned Bond money haha(long story), and working. I am going for a future proof setup that is over the top, as i want over the top performance.

Yea...someone understands. I know it may seem like a waste to some, but this is just extra money i have laying around from christmas, previous sales, returned Bond money haha(long story), and working. I am going for a future proof setup that is over the top, as i want over the top performance.

I understand too, ur upgrading with a CPU that bottlenecked ur video cards, and u wanna go full out

pretty much.....its either this build or a supercharger for my acura rsx.....:rolleyes:

but i really dont need my car to be any faster or less reliable....hah.

**** MAN! GO WITH ****ING SLI ULTRAZ FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nah man, go with your hearts desire if you can splurge on it.

just make sure for when you go to game you get a good gaming mouse and a good gaming keyboard.

also get a ****ing ballin' stereo system to play the games on. my personal motto, everything's better louder.

I'd supercharge the RSX any day over buying a yorkie!

Give it some torque!

well, i already have the hondata chip, intake, exhaust, polished heads and gaskets, springs, intake manifold. It up to about 230 whp which is fast enough for me, considering the car is a 2 door coupe and weighs practically nothing. If i go with the SC then it will be up to 290-300 whp, which IMO is too much hp for a front wheel drive car.

**** MAN! GO WITH ****ING SLI ULTRAZ FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nah man, go with your hearts desire if you can spurge on it.

just make sure for when you go to game you get a good gaming mouse and a good gaming keyboard.

also get a ****ing ballin' stereo system to play the games on. my personal motto, everything's better louder.

I do have a saitek keyboard and logitech mx 518 already, i love them to death. And i have a logitech x-530 speaker system, it kicks.

well, i already have the hondata chip, intake, exhaust, polished heads and gaskets, springs, intake manifold. It up to about 230 whp which is fast enough for me. If i go with the SC then it will be up to 290-300 whp, which IMO is too much hp for a front wheel drive car.

ah I totally agree with you there. I can't stand stupid ricers with 450whp understeering, undriveable civics with no lsd, cut springs, and crap brakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom