adobe reader document - help

Status
Not open for further replies.

robina_80

Banned
i have an adobe reader document and i want to write on the document but adobe reader documents there only read only there not read/write, so how can i write on the document. Thanks

this is what I do
use foxit reader, not sure if you have to install extra plugins for the typing tool. I type on the document....then I print out using dopdf.

Foxit is free as a viewer but needs a pay license for other features.

So that's just for getting your own option, typing and printing out to pdf. If you want editable type, saving etc....maybe what Mak posted. I'll read up on that app later for myself :D

Then either Foxit or dopdf will have to be your choice if you dont want to get Acroboat. ;)

ok i dont know if its me but none of the above programs seem to work i just need a program to let me edit a pdf file

Well if the PDF file is editable then Acrobat should be able to just do it. But form the sounds of it the PDF file is not editable.

no it is i think i was just stupid but in the end i was able to do it just export to word but the document when it exported it to word turned out crap it missed out letters and the tables werent in the right spaces

Well yeah that will happen. PDF files are not meant to be exported to word. Adobe kinda likes to have the PDF market cornered. Woudnt make sense for them to allow PDF files to play nice with other apps. Then they couldnt charge $1,000 for their applicaitons. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom