New Build Help =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i established that i am going to get the 5000+ ... my main concern is about which heatsink n PSU to get haha...thnx for those statistics on both CPU's

i would love to get that CPU but im not trying to spend 280 on a processor cuz my overall budget is not REALLY high

i appreciate it...and i think im going to go with the Radeon HD 3850 FTW haha you cant beat that....now lets just hope everything runs SMOOTHLYY now..i havent been in the computer hardware game for several years so everything i own is out-dated

i appreciate it...and i think im going to go with the Radeon HD 3850 FTW haha you cant beat that....now lets just hope everything runs SMOOTHLYY now..i havent been in the computer hardware game for several years so everything i own is out-dated

hope everything goes along well but in the world of technology somethings bound to mess up so knockon wood.

:D

for a hard drive i've heard alot of good things about the Seagate 7200.10RPM drives any size that you like would be the one for you the seagates are Uber quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom