Is this a good brand and price for lcd tv?

Status
Not open for further replies.
from personal expirience, i would never buy anything that isnt main stream for tv's, the bar my dad manages bought 3 insignia tv, the pannels on them all started tofall appart, they then tried another brand and it died, so they went with a 60 inch hp projection and love it, i have my 40 inch lcd samsung that i love, from what ive herd with hd tv's its a good idea to go mainstream. try lg, sony panasonic veiwsonic, samsung, and other brands like that.

i have a samsung hdtv 32 inch with a contrast ratio of 8000. When it comes to tv's u better buy namebrand. Low contrast is horrible, if u watch over air or cable than i would buy it, but if ur going to play movies and hdtv, get a very high contrast tv.

Its not the greatest TV on the market. Its only 720p, has a horrible contrast ratio. I think you could do much better for 500$

buying big brands is easy, but everyone started somewhere and you can usually tell who's bad anyway. I think insignia produces walmart quality items, lol

2 examples of up and comers that proved themselves with their products, Syntax with the Olevia line and Vizio.

well this is for my aunt and she wont be gaming.
she just wants it for movies and cable.
shes not big on hd since she doesnt even know what that means...all she wants is to spend 500-600 dollars max on a tv around 32".
if anyone can find me a better tv than this, pls post so i can have her purcahse it.
thanks.

My friend has a sceptre computer moniter thats like 24 inches or so and its big yea but it looked kinda blurry to me imo

buying big brands is easy, but everyone started somewhere and you can usually tell who's bad anyway. I think insignia produces walmart quality items, lol

2 examples of up and comers that proved themselves with their products, Syntax with the Olevia line and Vizio.

insignia is lg built, and owned, its like lg cheap line of tv's preaty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom