*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

well the Abit IL-8 doesn't support Core 2 Duo.. so he's "stuck" with Pentium D

well the Abit IL-8 doesn't support Core 2 Duo.. so he's "stuck" with Pentium D

Yeah im his mate we go to the same school and he moans about that all the time lol.

He got ripped off BIG time he payed like $2000 for that system, but with a sparkle vanilla geforce 6600 and a really weak PSU that blew when he installed his GTS. And keep in mind that this was in the days of core 2 duo. ouch

and this is his case:

Buy Icebox Serious Black  from CCL - Online Retailer of the Year 2007

not very pretty is it lol

Probably not something I would go with but to each his own. I don't like lights on when I sleep so I have as few as possible.

i'm not sure if the Striker has the same BIOS as the regular 680i..but what voltages does your BIOS list out for you?

i could probably help some if they are the same as mine.

BIOS showed 1.6825 or something close to that but in actuality was more like 1.62ish. For some reason when setting it the actual because of vdroop i believe is lower. I broke my multimeter so I can't check it out for sure. I'll let you know when I get back to my desktop tomorrow.

Yeah im his mate we go to the same school and he moans about that all the time lol.

He got ripped off BIG time he payed like $2000 for that system, but with a sparkle vanilla geforce 6600 and a really weak PSU that blew when he installed his GTS. And keep in mind that this was in the days of core 2 duo. ouch

and this is his case:

Buy Icebox Serious Black* from CCL - Online Retailer of the Year 2007

not very pretty is it lol

actually its the white version

i never said i liked it.....

and i was chargd £1200... my parents werent happy

But i learned a lesson there - if you want something done right, do it yourself...

whoo where did you get that? £1200 :shocked:

whoo where did you get that? £1200 :shocked:

It helps being a spoilt brat :p but my parents are unlikely to ever spend that much on my pc again

considerring i was charged £250 for a 19" monitor with 250cd/m^2 and 500:1 and has serious problems with the backlight....and speakers which dont work properly any more :p

Then again, i dont get any pocket money whatsoever, so it cancels out...

Yeah i wish someone would pay for my stuff, i gotta pay for everything. It sucks when i have to overlook making an upgrade cause i got a bill that needs to be paid first.

It helps being a spoilt brat :p but my parents are unlikely to ever spend that much on my pc again

considerring i was charged £250 for a 19" monitor with 250cd/m^2 and 500:1 and has serious problems with the backlight....and speakers which dont work properly any more :p

Then again, i dont get any pocket money whatsoever, so it cancels out...

where did you get it though?

Back
Top Bottom