*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

What score do you think i can get with the system in my sig (but with the e6300 OCd @ 3.3GHZ)? The 8800GT 256 will not be overclocked.

wow... not that great of an overclocker.. or maybe you got a Dud Chip

I've already had one dud chip of this CPU lol, it gives pretty good performance at stock and im not to bothereed about overclocking really, i only play BF2, Fifa and COD4 :)

What score do you think i can get with the system in my sig (but with the e6300 OCd @ 3.3GHZ)? The 8800GT 256 will not be overclocked.

You can overclock the **** outta the 256, i did mine and scored an extra 300 points.

wow....am i the only guy in the toplist with a pentium D? I'd have thought there'd be more people running around with those hot and sweaty beasts :p

wow....am i the only guy in the toplist with a pentium D? I'd have thought there'd be more people running around with those hot and sweaty beasts :p

Well its not 2005 anymore. :p

I should stick my score up, I got about 11,000 earlier.. And does anybody know why 3DMark06 freezes when I push my 8800GT past 700? Shouldn't it artifact first?

an unstable graphics card doesn't always artifact....sometimes it just freezes as well.

Back
Top Bottom