New Build / Your Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think you all are very unkind in the way you have approached my thread, I will contact administration.

But lets get one disrespectful thing straight, you called me schizophrenic, then said you didn't care about it, then called me 'schizzy' later on in one post.

I would say something but I won't. ;)

lol, keep crying schizzy. You were rude to all the members here from the get-go, because you jumped to conclusions which were of course, false.

I jumped to conclusions? Your the one TELLING ME I am schizzy - I suggest you practice what you preach.

Anyhoo, I guess we will see what the bigwigs think.

I jumped to conclusions? Your the one TELLING ME I am schizzy - I suggest you practice what you preach.

Anyhoo, I guess we will see what the bigwigs think.

lol, yes you jumped to conclusions, claiming all of us were jumping down your throat, however it was just your paranoid schizophrenia. Id suggest taking your meds and a nice nap.

LOL what are you doing?

You just jumped to conclusions then you dumb needle ****.

There's that senseless anger you need to deal with again. :rolleyes:
In your profile you say you're 15 years old? Perhaps you don't know as much as you think.

Lets just get this back on topic shall we?

<snip>

Now if you want you can go ahead and make suggestions, and I will think about them.

Mikey.

I suggest you stop giving bad advice in other threads, such as this:
I would say considering you want a 3GHz CPU, get a quad core Q6600 (each core is 2.4GHz which adds up to 9.6GHz and overclock it (very easy) to 3GHz on each core, which is 12GHz, it will go up to that on air.

Mikey.

I suggest you stop giving bad advice in other threads, such as this:

Just cool it with the schizzy stuff please.

If you bother to look at my next post on that thread, I was giving that advice basically. - Maybe I should of told him to go for 4gb of RAM with a 32 bit OS.

Back to the build now maybe? -_-

In your profile you say you're 15 years old? Perhaps you don't know as much as you think.

Exactly, so watch what you say you kiddy fiddler.

Just cool it with the schizzy stuff please.

If you bother to look at my next post on that thread, I was giving that advice basically. - Maybe I should of told him to go for 4gb of RAM with a 32 bit OS.

Back to the build now maybe? -_-

You don't realize that you were quite rude to a few of the most helpful and insightful people on the forum. They were trying to help, and you immediately complained they were "jumping down *my* throat", because they had shot down about half your ideas. And maybe you don't realize acting like you did will grant you little help from others.

My REAL advice, is that building a computer *Solely* out of parts that look cool through the acrylic side is a pretty stupid idea. You should really go for performance, really with a few LED fans and Crucial Ballistix Tracers, it'll look as good as it gets. There's only so much light you can distinguish, especially if you're only going to be looking at this thing for a few minutes a week... I don't think you're going to be staring into your PC in a comatose state for hours on end.

*EDIT* LOL... after nearly trying to put things behind you, you edit your post and try to insult again. You're a very sad child. Im done with this thread, have fun.

So the next time I tell someone they are jumping down my throat I will get little help from them, does that really make sense?

I'm not an idiot, I would never build a computer out of shiny, nice looking parts, my argument was the fact that the Odin looks nice, but it also rated extremely highly on all review sites and was just surprised that I was told different to a grey box with half the wattage, you know what I mean?

You not replying to this thread anymore just makes the whole thing more childish, in my book it is the definition of "Well if you won't agree, I'll cry over there."

I have changed my build to all your specifications now and as someone mentioned earlier, it is very hard to grab someones' tone from a forum, and I most certainly didn't mean any harm, it was my fault for wording it wrong.

You on the other hand still stabbed me with the schizzy comments after I told you to stop and so you knew that my brother was schizophrenic, that is a little more serious than telling someone to not jump down my throat, considering my sister is now in a wheel chair due to her soon to be ex-husband's antics.

And with a little under 200 posts, I believe you shouldn't be making huge and unfair name calling (which is 3 counts below racism) on a 15 year old boy. I can only think why you have gone through so many forums.

Mikey.

That PSU is overkill, get a corsair 520hx: Corsair HX 520W ATX2.2 Modular SLI Compliant PSU (CMPSU-520HXUK)

Either get a tuniq tower or a thermalright ultra-120 extreme (and a fan for it if you don't have one)
Tuniq Tower 120 CPU Cooler (Socket 478/754/939/940/AM2/LGA775)
Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme CPU Cooler (Socket AM2/LGA775)

Maybe this motherboard
Abit IP35 Pro (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard

If you need to save money you could maybe get windows xp (32 bit) and just 2 GB RAM.

And with a little under 200 posts, I believe you shouldn't be making huge and unfair name calling (which is 3 counts below racism) on a 15 year old boy. I can only think why you have gone through so many forums.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones:

You just jumped to conclusions then you dumb needle ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom