New Build / Your Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
**I nominate ObsessedAboutPCs for Paranoid schizophrenic of the month**

They are helping you, and for literally NO reason at ALL you decided they were jumping down your throat. This is called Paranoia.

There, you have been given suggestions, Read the above posts. Also they never told you to get 4gigs of ram for a 32bit OS, you must have misread something.

All in all you're acting like a spoiled child. Id suggest you tone down the paranoia. Nobody here is out to get you, and fewer and fewer will be out to help you with your attitude either.

You said that awhile ago... yet you're still here ?
My brother-in-law is schizophrenic so be careful what you say next time please.

Post #8 - I was told to go for a 32bit OS, can YOU not read?

I'm not jumping down their throat, I am quite simply asking for a PSU - which I have now received and reviewing.

Keyword "beginning" which means I am beginning to be put of by this place, not that I have been put of by this place.

I hope for your sake that you don't try to argue with someone in the near future, as your really bad at it, sorry.

My brother-in-law is schizophrenic so be careful what you say next time please.

Post #8 - I was told to go for a 32bit OS, can YOU not read?

Yes child, I can read. But you apparently cant... in the same post they told you to get 2gigs of Crucial Ballistix. You're the noob who wanted 4gigs, they have a link for 2gigs. Where does it say to get Two of those ? Nowhere, they told you to get one 2gig set. I don't care if your brother-in-law is schizo, not even a little. Stop being paranoid.

I'm not jumping down their throat, I am quite simply asking for a PSU - which I have now received and reviewing.

Keyword "beginning" which means I am beginning to be put of by this place, not that I have been put of by this place.

Well, id suggest you make a decision and quiet up or take off ;p

I hope for your sake that you don't try to argue with someone in the near future, as your really bad at it, sorry.

You only tried to make one valid point, about using 4gigs of ram on a 32bit OS, and you were horribly wrong...

Your new nickname is schizzy.

Yes child, I can read. But you apparently cant... in the same post they told you to get 2gigs of Crucial Ballistix. You're the noob who wanted 4gigs, they have a link for 2gigs. Where does it say to get Two of those ? Nowhere, they told you to get one 2gig set. I don't care if your brother-in-law is schizo, not even a little. Stop being paranoid.

Well, id suggest you make a decision and quiet up or take off ;p

You only tried to make one valid point, about using 4gigs of ram on a 32bit OS, and you were horribly wrong... Also it's "You're" so, not only are you bad at arguing, but there is clear language barrier that doesn't permit you to understand what we're saying... It would really explain why you think were jumping down your throat.

Your new nickname is schizzy.

argh.. Rakie I just spent 3 minutes trying to prove him wrong, but clearly your ahead of the game and posted more than what I had planned to say..

I have got a piece of advice for you: on the internet is it exceedingly hard to tell the tone in which people are speaking, so it is always better to assume that they are saying things in a neutral/nice tone rather than a nasty/condescending/irritated tone.

But yes even with 4GB RAM i would still prefer a 32BIT OS rather than a 64BIT OS.

^ Chill out guys lol

I have got a piece of advice for you: on the internet is it exceedingly hard to tell the tone in which people are speaking, so it is always better to assume that they are saying things in a neutral/nice tone rather than a nasty/condescending/irritated tone.

But yes even with 4GB RAM i would still prefer a 32BIT OS rather than a 64BIT OS.

^ Chill out guys lol

Sorry. Apparently I have a problem with beating children. :D

lol, yes I realize that.

Im a big forum shark and after years of cruising many forums I've come to love arguments.

ya im a litle bit off the same, but i like the arguments more when im face to face with some one, and if i proove them wrong and they still think there right i get to punch them in the face lol. (unless its my girl firend she must always be right about everything, and i would never beat a girl/woman, alltho she is very tuff.)

Personally I think you all are very unkind in the way you have approached my thread, I will contact administration.

But lets get one disrespectful thing straight, you called me schizophrenic, then said you didn't care about it, then called me 'schizzy' later on in one post.

I would say something but I won't. ;)

ya im a litle bit off the same, but i like the arguments more when im face to face with some one, and if i proove them wrong and they still think there right i get to punch them in the face lol. (unless its my girl firend she must always be right about everything, and i would never beat a girl/woman, alltho she is very tuff.)

Aren't you 'ard? - For someone that spends there time on this forum with 3.12 posts a day, I can really imagine you going out and giving someone a good kick in.

Haha I'm still laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom