USB no repsonsive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpixel

Daemon Poster
WEll Lately all my USb devices have been really slow.

So it started out with my zune not syncing so I thought my zune was broke.

Next it was my mouse not working in any of the USB slots, and finally my flash drive did not work in any of my USB drives..

and use it is enabled in the BIOS for the USB devices to be working/on

I think I have determined since all USB ports are dead, the sound audio does not work as well as it does, the main ethernet on the motherboard is slower, that my motherboard is dying :(

that happened to one of my laptops, i flashed the bios, and it all repaired. Might as well try that

WEll ima take it back to the place I bought it, and get a newer mobo since P5NSLI is very old, thinking about getting a vanilla P5K or soemtehing.

overclock? a lot of systems that are OC'd get usb ports fried.

Nope, P5NSLI cant overclock bcause I can not get a 1:1 FSB:DRAM because thier is no option and it auto changes my ram speed even thogh i make sure its 1:1 :(

well this will be my 778, and ive been lucky by scoring a waffles.fm memership, and iptorrents but.

Im looking at getting in-store credit, and getting the P5K-E/wifi-ap.

I have read it performs like a deluxe, but comes without some of the "special features" like dual gigabit Ethernet ports.

Is this a decent mobo to replace a P5NSLI?

Got my mobo replaced reinstalled Vista everything working fine now :).

But they put one of the ram sticks backwards or they didnt not put it in tight enough so for like 30 minutes i was like the **** lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom