Difference between q6600 and q9450?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just letting you guys know...
the ups guy finally arrived.
but that F****R, threw the box down on my ddoor step when my dad opened the door.

whats that mean?? angry dad??? i get that too when stuff comes in

the door bell rang, and my dad opened the door...and he saw the guy throwing the box down as he opened it.

My dad did get mad and was about to yell...but i was like w/e. its good that newegg does a good job in packaging their items.

Sounds exactly like my UPs guys. He put the box down, knocked once, and by the time i opened the door, he was already out the main door. UPS is ****.

i just installed my q6600 and its a Go..but
the temps are really bad
its all on stock and is idling around 40
i have the tuniq...one intake on the front, one intake on the bottom and an exhaust on the back and on the top.
Am i doing anything wrong?

i wouldnt mine if she came at my door though.

Sexy UPS Girl

RIGHT ON!!

thats my kind of UPS Person.. haha

but I had the same problem with a an x1950xt and they dropped it, but ClubIT did pack it well ..and thank god it was still working.. this was with the e4300 build

UPS destroyed one of my computers that I had shipped and wouldn't paid to have it fixed even though I had insurance on it. I actually had to get my dad who is an attorney to fight with them just to replace the parts. I will never ship through them again because they treat you like crap and their claim adjustment department has no idea what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom