How much? *Build*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
Hey guys, i'm gonna be buying a whole new rig here soon, but i havnt built a computer myself sense 2001-2002. so i don't know how much price has went down on system, i play "Dark age of Camelot" and the new game that is coming out soon "Warhammer" i need a rig to run these two games flawlessly.. want a nice Consealed case, with plenty of fans to keep it cool, DVD burner and the works. with atleast 512MB video card, is AMD or penti good for gaming these days, sorry for all the dumb questions just not sure what kinda build ill need...

Look to spend around $800-$1000 for a great new system if you don't need a monitor. I personally choose AMD (for price performance ratio in not overclocking excessively), but intel has the advantage right now for sure.

Give us a budget to work with. Then we can build an Intel rig and an Amd counter. Just choose which one you like better. Its basically going to be the same parts except different MB and Cpu.

Heh, you said warhammer. If you can play age of camelot right now, just wait until warhammer online finally comes out. By then, octo core rigs and ddr4 will be cheap.

yeah thats what ive been doing playin daoc til warhammer comes out, but my budget will be around 900-1200 dollars

p35 board = 100-140
q6600 = 275ish
2gb ddr2 = 50
corsair or pc/p power supply = 100
case of your choice = 100-whatever you want to spend
thermalright ultra 120 = 85 (with good fan)
8800 GT or GTS 512 = (300-400 depending on brand)

This will let you play any game on the market, and cost roughly 1000 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom