a Low 3dMark06 Score?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this has to do with your PCI-E slot as I've seen this kind of performance with people who stick their cards into x8 slots. This card NEEDS a x16 PCI-E slot, no questions asked. Run GPU-Z to make sure. The P5K Deluxe has two PCI-E slots, if you put your card into the bottom one (the black one) you are running at 8x speed

Also, another thing could be that you are underpowering your card. Did you attach the PCI-e power cable to the card? (Actually, it probably wouldn't even run with out it, but I'm just making sure)

Also, what type of power supply do you have?

yea i'm also thinking he has his videocard on the bottom PCI-Express x4 slot instead of the top x16.

just to let you guys know it was a CPU Stability problem i downclocked to 3.2Ghz and now i am scoring 15k all is well folks!

wow the difference a stable over clock makes, thanks seeing your result ill make sure when i get my quad ill be testing its stability for hours

is ur q6600 a go steopping, because mine is stable at 3.6ghz, try puttign it at 3.6ghz running ur ram 1t1 at 400mghz and bumping up your nb and south bridge voltage aswell asyour cpu voltage, it may become stable then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom