My wire mess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Power

Mr Beans Sidekick
Ok these wires in my computer have been bugging for me awhile, and I don't even know where to start to clean them up! Any ideas?

One of the problems with tieing them is they all feel really tight and can't be pulled on much.

Attachments

• 07-10-07_1307.jpg
    07-10-07_1307.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 34
Is all that silver the power cables? What in the world psu do you have. Honestly the best way to do wire management is just to pull everything, and i do mean everything and wire up 1 component at a time.

Judging from the flat silver cables, I only remember the Ultra line of power supplies having those kind of wires.

I agree with veedub in disconnecting everything, and connecting the components one at a time. And when I do wire management, I route them behind the motherboard tray, and behind the CD and HDD drive bays.

Another important wire management tip, is turning the hard drive around. Really clears the clutter.

You should of posted this at the Wire Management thread, at the overclocking/mod section. You would get much more responses.

oh I never even new about that thread. And yeah I did think it was dumb how my PSU came with so many wires.. I use less than half them. I guess I could redo it all, would that affect anything when turning my pc back on.

Better wire management = better cooling efficiency for one thing. Other than that, unless you stare at your innards a lot, theres not much reason to bother with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom