multiple monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

heffer

In Runtime
For those of you using a dual monitor setup, do you primarily use your left screen or right screen? which is your main monitor that you use first or most, and which is your second. Also with Nvidia's new 3 way SLI does that mean you can hook up to 6 monitors to your computer? cuz that wud be really kool, but which OS supports that? thanks

heffer

I use my left screen. SLI disables any ability to use multiple monitors. If you have SLI off then yes you could use 6 monitors.

I use my right because i find it easier to use for some reason (probably because im a righty) I use my center 22 (which i will be upgrading to in two days) as my main monitor

Same, I have a center-ish and a left one, and I tend to use the centered one more for my main stuff, and the one on the left for misc stuff, such as mIRC, FlashFXP, etc.

I use two monitors. My main is in my sig, and is dead ahead. I have a 15" CRT on the left (only place that had room for it). I only use the second one for minor displays (TeamSpeak, Ventrilo, Task Manager, uTorrent, stuff like that).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom