New Build / Your Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PC power and cooling 610 is cheaper and it is in the same shop as where your buying all your other stuff from.

And by the way, Odin does come from the same shop I am buying from, but the page wasn't loading up so just had to go to Komplett and find it there to show you.

If I'm not mistaken you also told me to go to a 32bit OS when I have 4 gig of RAM??? - Explain that. :S

64-bit will make use of 4gb of RAM where as 32-bit won't
but i think you can hack the bios or somethin idk i heard it somewhere

i don't see the point in you arguing with people now, since you are so sure you are buying the better PSU, why not just go and do it, obviously the advice here is not to your liking. It is your choice in the end.

i don't see the point in you arguing with people now, since you are so sure you are buying the better PSU, why not just go and do it, obviously the advice here is not to your liking. It is your choice in the end.
For the last time now, I am making a show PC, so if you guys could give a PSU that looks just as nice as the Odin, but as good as the PC Power + Cooling, I would be more than happy to accept.

You are jumping down my throat but in reality you are the ones who are not listening to me.

I have changed most or all my specs to your recommendations but I refuse that PSU because it looks like a bag of crap - I need a nice looking one, can you not understand?

Again, I need one that looks just as nice as the Odin, but as good as the PC Power + Cooling PSU.

Mikey.

These guys sound reeeeeealy experienced.

Wow mate you need to calm down lol. Why are you getting so worked up man and why are you annoyed with me? I was only trying to save u some monies.

The PC Power and Cooling does actually look good when its in your case but if it is a bit too bland for you then they do a special red edition that looks $1C|<.

These ones also looks WIKID

Seasonic S12 Energy+ 550W Silent ATX2.0 Power Supply

Corsair HX 620W ATX2.2 Modular SLI Compliant PSU (CMPSU-620HXUK)

Enermax Infiniti 650W EIN650AWT ATX2.2 Modular SLI Compliant PSU

OH and by the way the reason that i reccomented a 32 bit os is because you only lose 750MB of the RAM in your system and that in my eyes is a fair trade off for the convenience of a 32bit os rather than a 64 bit one.

Wow mate you need to calm down lol. Why are you getting so worked up man and why are you annoyed with me? I was only trying to save u some monies.

The PC Power and Cooling does actually look good when its in your case but if it is a bit too bland for you then they do a special red edition that looks $1C|<.

These ones also looks WIKID

Seasonic S12 Energy+ 550W Silent ATX2.0 Power Supply

Corsair HX 620W ATX2.2 Modular SLI Compliant PSU (CMPSU-620HXUK)

Enermax Infiniti 650W EIN650AWT ATX2.2 Modular SLI Compliant PSU

OH and by the way the reason that i reccomented a 32 bit os is because you only lose 750MB of the RAM in your system and that in my eyes is a fair trade off for the convenience of a 32bit os rather than a 64 bit one.

or me for that matter...

**I nominate ObsessedAboutPCs for Paranoid schizophrenic of the month**

You are jumping down my throat but in reality you are the ones who are not listening to me.

They are helping you, and for literally NO reason at ALL you decided they were jumping down your throat. This is called Paranoia.

I have changed most or all my specs to your recommendations but I refuse that PSU because it looks like a bag of crap - I need a nice looking one, can you not understand?

Again, I need one that looks just as nice as the Odin, but as good as the PC Power + Cooling PSU.

There, you have been given suggestions, Read the above posts. Also they never told you to get 4gigs of ram for a 32bit OS, you must have misread something.

All in all you're acting like a spoiled child. Id suggest you tone down the paranoia. Nobody here is out to get you, and fewer and fewer will be out to help you with your attitude either.

No need to jump down my throat.

****, beginning to be put of by this place already.

You said that awhile ago... yet you're still here ?

**I nominate ObsessedAboutPCs for Paranoid schizophrenic of the month**

They are helping you, and for literally NO reason at ALL you decided they were jumping down your throat. This is called Paranoia.

There, you have been given suggestions, Read the above posts. Also they never told you to get 4gigs of ram for a 32bit OS, you must have misread something.

All in all you're acting like a spoiled child. Id suggest you tone down the paranoia. Nobody here is out to get you, and fewer and fewer will be out to help you with your attitude either.

You said that awhile ago... yet you're still here ?

nice one xD

I hate n00bs who flame for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom