Need help getting Q6600 stable at 3.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
well for the mch,fsb and pci volt i can increase them my +.01,2,3...it doesnt show what its defaulted at so idk?/?
i cant get a stable score over 3.6

3.6 was as high as I got too when I did my suicide run a month or two ago. I raised the voltage again and again but I could not get it stable at even 3.7. It would boot, but BSOD in 3DMark06. I wonder if it has something to do with the motherboard we both own? Maybe for some reason it can't handle speeds higher than 3.6. Idk.

Of course we always want more, but sometimes you just hit a wall..

3.4, 3.5 and 3.6 Ghz is nothing to scouf at... Especially for quad cores..

I say be happy with 3.6 Ghz, or spend the rest of your life screwing with it... :p

Of course we always want more, but sometimes you just hit a wall..

3.4, 3.5 and 3.6 Ghz is nothing to scouf at... Especially for quad cores..

I say be happy with 3.6 Ghz, or spend the rest of your life screwing with it... :p

yeah i guess both of you guys are rigght.
well im gonna leavbe it at 3.2 for all day use as i think thats more than enough.
thanks.

I am simply amazed at all the trouble people would go to for just 10-15%ish of performance increase :p

yo gab...off topic, but just letting you know that the beeping sound is gone wen i turn off my pc:)

mines still there constantly now, I guess since friggin Gigabyte themselves dont even know what it means ( bunch of morons I tell yeah ) I will stop worrying about it

mines still there constantly now, I guess since friggin Gigabyte themselves dont even know what it means ( bunch of morons I tell yeah ) I will stop worrying about it

well it got t oa point where it would come and go, but now its totally gone...which is good and wierd too since i have no idea that cause is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom