BEST PC Case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you might be surprised. as long as the case fits all the components you need, and you like it, everything else can be modified.
But some cases will still turn out better than others, even with modifications.

How many cases do you know that, even with modifications, can hold a 360mm radiator and watercooling system, completely internally, for example?
Certainly not a cheapo standard ATX case. But my PC-A70 does that and more, and at the same time having plenty of room for hard drives, multiple video cards, etc.

In fact, the PC-A70 is one of only a very small amount of cases that can do that. And it can do so easily.

But some cases will still turn out better than others, even with modifications.

How many cases do you know that, even with modifications, can hold a 360mm radiator and watercooling system, completely internally, for example?
Certainly not a cheapo standard ATX case. But my PC-A70 does that and more, and at the same time having plenty of room for hard drives, multiple video cards, etc.

In fact, the PC-A70 is one of only a very small amount of cases that can do that. And it can do so easily.

and a 240mm radiator, and a EK250 reservoir or two.

i plan on getting an A70 also. i think the TJ07 and the Mountain Mods cases are the only ones that can hold a PA120.3 and at least another PA120.2 radiator.

how many people need that fancy of a cooling system? i mean seriously the only time you really need watercooling is if your doing some serious overclocking. and again, with a dremal and some creativity one can really do some crazy stuff. lol im not dissin people who like to buy the fancy cases, but I dont need watercooling, I dont overclock, and i got plenty of fans. yeah, its kinda noisy, but im a gamer, and about the only thing i use the system for is gaming. the instant i power my games up all i hear is the game. my old case works for me. Im one of those people build a system for what you need and want. if you need and or want a fancy case to easily contain your water cooling then get one. but if you just want a case to hold your mobo, power supply, and couple hard drives, and arny picky about looks, dont waste a lot of money on it. just get one that does what you need it to. :D

the antec 900 is a terrible wire management case tho if you aren't very handy with tools around the shop.

Yeah i agree with this, especially if you dont have a modular PSU... BTW in your sig it says you have a 'Corsair 520vx' and that unit dosent actually exist do you have the 520HX or the 550VX?

For £80, it is the best case on the market, without a doubt.

I dont think you can say that... Cases are probably the most objective part of the system as to whether it is good or not.

I dont think you can say that... Cases are probably the most objective part of the system as to whether it is good or not.

I worded it wrong. :D I think we can agree that is has the best quantity for money; holes for WCing, great cable management, great layout, customizable - its just superb for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom