help in buying a new laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes that laptop does look good but it only has a 1.8ghz processor which really isnt as fast as i want it to be

im looking at fujitsu notebooks cause someone told me they had a better one than the hp but i cant find alot of fujitsu notebooks most of the sites i found were in japanese
if anyone knows anything about these notebooks please tell me if they are any good thanks

Ive been buying laptops for business and home use for a good few years.

I am not sure about previous comments here in the forum or other stories that you have posted links on.

So far I find Dell to provide the best machines, I personally run a Dell 9100 xps laptop and its amasing, I have no issues with it.. this is my 3rd dell.

Its all opinion in the end.... but the simple fact of business states that you cant be poor at your chosen field and be succesful, Dell are the biggest computer reseller in the world and they didnt get there by being poor.

Hey man, HP makes wonderful laptops. I have a HP dv8000, and it works wonders! 1.8 ghz amd Turion, 512 mb of ddr, 80 gig hard drive, 17 in widescreen, and I love that ATI card. the ati 200m gives me the same graphics as the newer model integrated nvidia 6150 in my desktop. I know its kinda old but I love it, that comp you got is a good computer. Also, HP customer support is amazing! my LCD screen failed on my laptop and I contacted them for waranty, they shipped me a box to ship it in, paid all shipping, I sent it in and had it back 2 days later with a brand new LCD screen. you cannot argue with that kind of service. though the price there is kinda pricey, Id see about getting it cheaper elsewhere and perhaps with at least a gig of ram but thats not necessary. I love HP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom