a Low 3dMark06 Score?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using the latest Nvidia Drivers, the approved Drivers wont install cause they say my hardware doesnt match up this is annoying still cant get things to work right here

I think this has to do with your PCI-E slot as I've seen this kind of performance with people who stick their cards into x8 slots. This card NEEDS a x16 PCI-E slot, no questions asked. Run GPU-Z to make sure. The P5K Deluxe has two PCI-E slots, if you put your card into the bottom one (the black one) you are running at 8x speed

Also, another thing could be that you are underpowering your card. Did you attach the PCI-e power cable to the card? (Actually, it probably wouldn't even run with out it, but I'm just making sure)

Also, what type of power supply do you have?

Use the latest driver from Nvidia (169.25 WHQL) If I'm correct, these are not approved right now but are the most recent however if you want to get the score with the "approved driver" then head to futuremark website and search for the ones that are currently using I think the approved ones right now are 165.75 (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).

How is this even possible must be something wrong with your parts or did you not download the new drivers my score is 12000 on a similar system set up what resolution are you usseing my score was based on 1280-1024

He did say he's using the drivers off the nVidia site, so they are probably up to date.

Im thinking faulty card, if he has the drivers off the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom