*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

I cant wait till the new phenoms come out, hopefully some amd systems can get up there over 15k.

lol...sorry man, although im gonna try getting my q6600 higher. A lot of ppl lower the multi to 8 and say they get a more stable clock so ill try that.

*epic music plays*

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO YOU FOOL!! Muauahahahhahahaah! Muahahahahahaha!!

j/k

16504 | Merkwürdigliebe | Q6600 @ 3.6GHz | 8800GTS G92 512MB @ 800/1100 | XP 32bit Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

I'll see if I can push 3.7GHz, maybe even 3.8GHz, I have a new method to cool my system and it's working amazing to keep these overclocks stable. I'm gonna keep it a secret though ;) I'm getting 32 degrees celsius idle with 3.6GHz at 1.6V :eek:

ahk, I'm so close to cook's score, just need to pump a little more juice into my monster and I'll be set!

update:

3.81GHz @ 1.6V stable, 34 degrees idle :eek:
8800GTS clocked to 820/1100
Running 3DMark now
Will update!!

well i can get those idle temps too...im just not sure what volt i shouldnt get into...

i dont mind raising volt just for a stable 3dmark, i just need to kno whats the max i should get to.

as soon as my parents leave im taking my setup into the attic and getting some hot coco, a mountain dew, a cup of noodles and my big puffy jacket and letting the cold loose on my oc. haha.

^Haha, good job, I don't think I'm going to bother trying to beat that! I really had to push my computer to the limit to get that score :D

but yo, your orb link doesn't seem to work, what did you get for cpu score? (and the other scores too)

edit: BAH! Nevermind that, I cannot accept defeat! :D

did anybody else notice the record has a 120mb HD

Back
Top Bottom