<MAn claims 40GHz computer with quad GTx's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, so you guys saw my auction?

Sorry I have been busy... will get to your questions when i can.....

Sorry.... couldn't resist... lol.

has anyone called up the number?

Nah... but if anyone does they need to sound like a serious customer. and ask about the following things.

HD DVD Burner
4-way sli support
skulltrail
qx9755
40GHz cpu

because none of those exist yet, and anyone spending 13K on a PC should know this, and should be expected to know this.

EDIT: Here's ANOTHER thing, the Skulltrail won't even FIT in the Vento, it barely squeezes into the CM 830 demo boxes.

I can't get to ebay from work..... does this clown mention how the CPU's are hitting 5Ghz? As far as memory serves me, Air MOST DEF won't do it, Water won't either, which leaves Phase change MAYBE (not too familiar with this one), Dry ICE, or LN2........ DICE & LN2 not being viable cooling solutions for a desktop 'puter.

The cpu's don't even exist yet. They're "imaginary" cpus. lol. I just want to punch this guy in the face, as bad as that sounds. I mean.. he is a crook. And what's worse is that he feels so superior when all he has is really a dream of a pc. If any moron actually bought the computer, he would be completely F'd. There's no way he could make it. What's he going to do? Call up Intel and swindle them with his newly 5 digit bank account?

Lets say for grins that they are LGA775 CPU's... there is NO WAY they would clock to 5Ghz on WATER cooling.... can any of you WC guys confirm that?

highest clocked CPU in the 3DMark06 thread is jseber | QX6700 @ 4.7GHz

id rather phone him and act like a total noob and pretend to be interested then when he starts to list the parts be like oo how can you have that and how can you do that? etc

Nah... but if anyone does they need to sound like a serious customer. and ask about the following things.

HD DVD Burner
4-way sli support
skulltrail
qx9755
40GHz cpu

because none of those exist yet, and anyone spending 13K on a PC should know this, and should be expected to know this.

EDIT: Here's ANOTHER thing, the Skulltrail won't even FIT in the Vento, it barely squeezes into the CM 830 demo boxes.

remember its not a HDDVD Burner its a dualf ormat burner, being able to burn Blu-ray's and HDDVD's all in one drive. Not to mention putting 50GB on one HDDVD disc whose max capacity is 30GB

Lets say for grins that they are LGA775 CPU's... there is NO WAY they would clock to 5Ghz on WATER cooling.... can any of you WC guys confirm that?

highest clocked CPU in the 3DMark06 thread is jseber | QX6700 @ 4.7GHz

thats with a b3 stepping tho, If he had a Yorkfield 4ghz on Air is pretty easy, 5.0ghz on Water was pretty hard:

Can Water push Yorkfield to 5 GHz? | Tom's Hardware

and they still couldn't achieve it... (that was with a qx9770)

id rather phone him and act like a total noob and pretend to be interested then when he starts to list the parts be like oo how can you have that and how can you do that? etc

Exactly. Let's see how friendly "Puters!" becomes when his sale starts to slip on account of education.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom