*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

hmm wierd, i'm only getting like 50-60 now... hmm. i swear i was getting around 100

make sure to set everything on max quality in the nvidia control panel..also force 8x AA and 16xaf

could you post pics comparing settings with and without customizing the cp settings?

I just wanna see the comparison too see how diff they look.

lol i've compared different af and aa w/ 1920x1200.. and the difference.. well was pretty much none after 2xaa and 4xaf

lol i've compared different af and aa w/ 1920x1200.. and the difference.. well was pretty much none after 2xaa and 4xaf

yo nos, how was i getting a higher score than you with my e6550 and gts?

I just got my q6600 fixed up and have it at 3.2 right now so im gonna start oc now to see what i got, but idk why your score was lower than mine.

are we talking 3dmark? cuz if so, my gtx sucks at overclocking.. and and my mobo will only allow a 3.2ghz oc :(

well i had my e6550 at 3.43 and my gts highly oc and i got 14.153. my cpu score was only 3092 compares to yours...
well maybe my hr-03plus will help ya...

ya i'm hoping so, i've still yet to try overclocking the shader and clock seperately, it may have been the shader clock was too high, or even the core clock was too high, i'll try playing around w/ that whenever i manage to get my scythe ninja rentention kit.. because w/o it my load temps are 70-80 when i'm at 3.2 ghz

ya i'm hoping so, i've still yet to try overclocking the shader and clock seperately, it may have been the shader clock was too high, or even the core clock was too high, i'll try playing around w/ that whenever i manage to get my scythe ninja rentention kit.. because w/o it my load temps are 70-80 when i'm at 3.2 ghz

d**n thats high...thats wat i was getting when i didnt set my cooler properly.
Now im idling around 33-35, vcore is at 1.3 and at 3.2 ghz, im gonna oc it to 3.4 and try getting a 3dmark score.

those are some great temps on Idle tho, also I'm shocked that your 8800gts g92 score beats your 8800Ultra score.. I think your card was a dud or something, good thing you sold it to some sucker (speaking of which, did you manage to get the cooler back on?

Back
Top Bottom