Stolen laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But from what i have heard, it only works if it is hooked up to the internet? so your saying its like a gps in there?

But from what i have heard, it only works if it is hooked up to the internet? so your saying its like a gps in there?

Its like one of those electronic beepers, except its silent and completely hidden, I think its like a GPS, it tracks it completely I guess, but I wouldn't risk buying a stolen Laptop, because you can get legally in trouble for Possession

Well, i googled it further and it is only if the laptop is connected to the internet. My buddy had it online and whatnot and there were no problems or anything! No police at his door!

Are you guys really that immature that you cannot function as a citizen in the USA? You have to steal other peoples stuff that they work long and hard for, are you really that immature? Grow up and get a job... stealing will only lead to trouble and trouble leads to a long boring life in a jail cell. Anyways, I hope you get something valuable of yours stolen... have a good day.

Are you guys really that immature that you cannot function as a citizen in the USA? You have to steal other peoples stuff that they work long and hard for, are you really that immature? Grow up and get a job... stealing will only lead to trouble and trouble leads to a long boring life in a jail cell. Anyways, I hope you get something valuable of yours stolen... have a good day.

First off, i didn't steal it you moron. Go complain about citizenship somewhere else please.

Well, if you want to buy it then buy it. But its really immoral to do so. You are basically supporting theft if you bought it from him even if he sold it to you for $1.00 or what not.

I truthfully have no idea. This guy is more of an acquaintance then a friend. If i were to use this thing strictly for office which is already installed would i be free from lojack?

let's not start on the flaming... he himself did not say anything about buying it as stated... but would he get caught with it if he used on his connection. to answer your question, yes it is possible to get caught with your connection. what/how you handle the situation is up to you...

For everyone else, please do not let this get out of hand. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom